Job category: Engineering
Education Level: Bachelor
Work experience: 1 – 3 years OR 4 – 10 years
Ready for a new journey?
Together with a multidisciplinary team of Mechanical and Electrical Engineers, you work on the Automation and Controls design of our Packaging and end-of-line automation projects. As a Project Software Engineer you are involved in the early concept quotation stage, up to the final delivery at the factory site of our customers. This includes the conceptual design, product selection, PLC coding, testing and commissioning. On big and complex projects, you are in the lead to manage the software team dedicated to this project.
What’s on your schedule
- Design customer solutions and provide technical documentation in the quotation stage. , commissioning documentation, protocol for factory acceptance test (FAT), etc.
- Writing the coding for all related machine and robotics controls (PLC & HMI)
- Besides Engineering related activities at our office, you also perform on Factory Acceptance tests (FAT) and Site acceptancy tests (SAT).
- Cooperate with other departments such as Mechanical Engineering, Production & Assembly, Project Management and Sales Support.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering, Automation or Mechatronics.
- Knowledge if Siemens PLC, Allen Bradley or a similar.
- Able to speak English fluently
- Willingness to travel to customers site for installation and commissioning.
What’s there for you
- Challenging position with possibility of international traveling.
- A working environment with chances to develop your career.
- Training solutions to keep up to date with the latest PLC technologies.
- Good financial compensation while working abroad.
- Flexible working hours to maintain a good private-work balance
Good to know
Take advantage of our specialization in end-of-line, packaging and robot automation solutions. We build Innovative and efficient turnkey handling systems for customers in the global food and non-food industry. Our technical solutions are based on standardized concepts, but always uniquely designed for our customers.
Our culture is innovative, collaborative and we are completely focused on meeting and exceeding the customer’s expectations. In addition, you will quickly recognize our no-nonsense mentality. We work hard and keep our feet on the ground.
Does this sound like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for? Apply here below! We would like to receive a resume as well as a motivation letter. An assessment could be part of the selection procedure.
In case you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact Dre Schellekens via email: boostyourcareer @ jointhedutch.com