Job Category: Engineering
Education Level: Master
Work experience: 4 – 10 years
Ready for a new journey?
As a (Senior) Mechatronics Architect you will work for a company that makes state-of-the-art products that have a profound impact on human, society and economics. You are at the heart of the latest developments, which means that you need a lot of experiences as a professional and work continuously to keep your knowledge and experience up-to-date.
What’s on your schedule
- Lead, coach and develop employees within the team
- Support of the mechatronics architecture design and trade-offs between mechanical, electronic, software competencies
- Integration and test of the mechatronic modules: planning
- Technical product documentation
- Technical University masters/PhD in Mechanical engineering or Electrical engineering or Technical Physics
- Experience in a similar role, preferably within a high tech industry
- Knowledge in the fields of Servo Control or Motion Control, signal analysis and testing and basic knowledge of the areas software (rapid prototyping), mechanics, optics, electronics, actuators, sensors and dynamics.
- Experience with design and realization of mechatronic systems.
- Experience in multidisciplinary project work involving mechatronics, optics, electronics and software is pre.
- Team player
- Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude.
- Good communication skills and good knowledge of English.
What’s there for you
- Competitive salary in line with the market and your experience
- Work on top-notch technology
- Good benefits and plenty of training options
- Personal coach
Good to know
You would work in multidisciplinary project teams, aimed at architecture and design of a mechatronics module function. The company could be large multinationals or the suppliers of those.
Does this sound like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for? Apply here below! We would like to receive a resume as well as a motivation letter. An assessment could be part of the selection procedure.
In case you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact FRANK via email at boostyourcareer @ jointhedutch.com