Job category: Engineering
Education Level: Master
Work experience: 4 – 10 years
Ready for a new journey?
Are you the pragmatic and hands-on engineer we are looking for? Are you looking forward to having the opportunity to develop sustainable technology and build a better future for the planet and humanity?
Applying to this job, you are a bit closer to have the opportunity to be responsible for designing cutting edge solutions, as well the design, implementation and management of low-power, high-quality electronic systems. Together with a multi-disciplinary team, you will work in the electronic system design and development for device prototypes. In this role, you will also interact with customers and suppliers to align on planning, progress and transfer of results.
What’s on your schedule
- Deliver high-quality embedded system designs in a timely fashion.
- Hardware testing and troubleshooting.
- Lead and perform the hardware testing and characterization of prototypes.
- Documentation of the design, development and testing activities potentially in accordance to industry regulations.
- Perform experimental feasibility studies based on the hardware you designed.
- Development of PCBs (analog-mixed signal circuits) including schematic design and layout.
- Implementing firmware on microcontroller.
- Design and implementation of test environments for sensitive, high-performance circuits, including basic acquisition/visualization software.
- Develop and execute signal analysis scripts and functional application demonstrators.
- Master’s degree in electronics, electrical or industrial engineering or a similar field.
- 4 years of experience in low-power electronic system design, preferably in the field of wireless sensor networks and electronics.
- Working experience with CAD tools for PCB schematic entry and layout and DFT and DFM techniques is preferable.
- Good knowledge of analog and digital circuit design concepts.
- Comfortable running test and measurement of analog and digital circuits.
- Basic knowledge/understanding of:
- Controllers and firmware development.
- Industry standard interface protocols (SPI, I2C, UART).
- Programming languages as C, C#, including for embedded applications.
- Data analysis software and instrument control such as Matlab and Labview.
- Experience in troubleshooting, patching and board bring-up in miniaturized designs.
- Hands-on attitude, proactive and solving problems mindset.
- Basic knowledge of ISO13485 and IEC 60601 and CE marking procedures is a plus.
- Experience with supplier and customer interaction is a plus.
- Effective communication in written and spoken English.
What’s there for you
- Healthy work-life balance.
- Competitive salary.
- 100% employer-paid pension plan.
- Flexible working hours.
- Training opportunities.
- International environment at the forefront of technology.
Good to know
The company is a research and innovation center that provides value to local, national and international stakeholders. Working in collaboration with renowned and globally respected research institutes and universities, this company researches and develops digital technology innovations in food, agriculture and health to create a healthier future. By working together with the industry, using and bringing together great ideas, innovations and digital technologies from different disciplines, they bring new technologies to the market that will have an impact on tomorrow’s society.
Does this sound like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for? Apply here below! We would like to receive a resume as well as a motivation letter. An assessment could be part of the selection procedure.
In case you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact Ana Crehuet via email: ana @ jointhedutch.com