Job Category: Engineering
Education Level: Master or PhD
Work experience: 1 – 3 years
Ready for a new journey?
Are you the Data Wizard who dreams of creating applicable solutions for protecting our globe? Is in your plans to develop sustainable technology and build a better future for the planet and humanity?
Current and future challenges in the domain of environmental and healthcare monitoring require disruptive technological innovations in AI, signal processing and algorithms. By joining this company, you have the opportunity to tackle these challenges and together with your technical expertise and innovation skills, make an impact for the future generation of solutions for programs related to nutrition, health and agriculture. Next to that, you will be part of a multidisciplinary team and you will work on huge data sets that are gathered by renowned research institutes and universities.
What’s on your schedule
- Design and deploy a data flow architecture and a machine learning pipeline.
- Collect, organize and structure data of existing datasets.
- Translate data analytics and machine learning techniques into algorithms and solutions.
- Validate algorithms and results in real-life.
- Generate insights and develop data-driven models from multi-sensor data streams.
- Interface with experts on artificial intelligence, data science and deep learning algorithms.
- Leading the interaction with customers and stakeholders to define the parameters of interest for selected application domains.
- Master’s degree or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics or Physics.
- Hands-on experience in machine learning, signal processing algorithm development (Minimum PhD or Msc +2 years experience).
- Strong knowledge of Python, MATLAB, C/C++ or other programming and Data Science tools.
- Experience with state-of-the-art cloud services (eg: Microsoft Azure).
- Experience in defining experimental protocols, setting up and running experiments.
- Good understanding of statistical performance metrics, generic signal processing and machine learning tools.
- Good knowledge of state-of-the-art algorithms, particularly in the fields of time-series analysis, multivariate analysis, estimation/classification (detection) theory and neural networks.
- Experience with transferring research results into development.
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken).
- Hands-on, proactive and solving problems attitude.
- Knowledge of physiology and human data (genetics, wearables) is a plus.
What’s there for you
- Healthy work-life balance.
- Competitive salary.
- 100% employer-paid pension plan.
- Flexible working hours.
- Training opportunities.
- International environment at the forefront of technology.
Good to know
This organization is one of the best world-leading research and innovation institutes in nanoelectronics and digital technologies that bridges the gap between academia and industry. Working in collaboration with renowned and globally respected research institutes and universities, our client creates groundbreaking innovation in application domains such as healthcare, smart cities and mobility, logistics and manufacturing and energy. As a trusted partner for other companies, start-ups and universities, this institute brings together close to 4.000 employees from over 97 nationalities and their offices are distributed in different countries across the globe.
Does this sound like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for? Apply here below! We would like to receive a resume as well as a motivation letter. An assessment could be part of the selection procedure.
In case you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact Ana Crehuet via email: firstname.lastname@example.org