Job category: Information Technology
Location: Den Bosch
Education Level: Bachelor or Master
Work experience: 1 – 3 years – 4 – 10 years – > 10 years
Ready for a new journey?!
Do you want to develop innovative services for the marine industry? Do you want to improve safety, reliability of the life-cycle, and efficiency of vessels?
Your focus areas will be the company’s asset efficiency optimization and predictive maintenance products that allow our experts and customers to effectively use the data of hundreds of ocean-going vessels.
You will be part of a growing team consisting of around 80 IT specialists working in several locations, on the new generation of predictive maintenance applications. You will join a team in which an inclusive, no-nonsense, high-performance culture is fostered
What’s on your schedule
- You participate in the development of our data pipeline, databases and APIs.
- You create and maintain streaming data pipeline.
- Align implementation efforts with other developers across multiple development teams.
- Collaborate together with data scientists in the team to reach the shared goal.
- You participate in the setup of monitoring for data pipeline status and data quality.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or similar
- Some years of relevant experience
- Want to be a team player in a scrum team
- Effective communication in written and spoken English
- Experience with Java and Python.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and Docker and experience with AWS lambda.
What’s there for you
- Healthy work-life balance
- Competitive salary
- Laptop, phone
- Access to internal training programme
Good to know
The company is a global leader in marine technologies and complete life-cycle solutions. By emphasizing sustainable innovation, total efficiency and data analytics, it maximizes the environmental and economic performance of the vessels of its customers. The company is a worldwide operating organization with service, R&D, engineering and production locations in every continent.
Does this sound like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for? Apply here below! We would like to receive a resume as well as a motivation letter. An assessment could be part of the selection procedure.
In case you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact Dré Schellekens via boostyourcareer @ jointhedutch.com