Job Category: Engineering
Location: Multiple locations
Education Level: MSc or PhD
Work experience: 1 – 3 years (after PhD) or 4 – 10 years (after MSc degree)
Ready for a new journey?
As an Analog Design Engineer, you will be responsible for the design, implementation and test of mixed-signal or analog ICs. You will be involved in all steps of the IC developments from discussing the specifications to tape-outs. You will do this while closely working in a (multidisciplinary) team.
What’s on your schedule
- Design of mixed-signal or analog IC’s , prepare layouts and simulate the circuits.
- Participate in design reviews to report results, provide input and learn from colleagues
- Validate your own designs and participate in give input and guidance to first silicon testing. Support measurements on packaged devices.
- Daily follow up of the planning of work according to project deadlines.
- Build up know-how and document implemented technical solutions.
- Translate new insights into patent applications.
- MSc or PhD in (Nano) Electronics or similar.
- 4+ years of relevant experience as an Analog Designer in the semiconductor industry.
- Experience with the design of mixed-signal Analog IC’s is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with all steps of the design flow is a plus.
- Proficient in Cadence and/or Mentor.
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in English.
What’s there for you
- Healthy work-life balance.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- Training opportunities.
- An international environment at the forefront of technology.
Does this sound like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for? Apply here below! We would like to receive a resume as well as a motivation letter. An assessment could be part of the selection procedure.
In case you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact Perine via email: boostyourcareer @ jointhedutch .com