Job category: Logistics & Supply Chain Management / Other
Education Level: Bachelor or Master
Work experience: 4 – 15 years
Ready for a new journey?
Open for an international adventure in a team of 16 internationals with 10 different nationalities, located in 6 European countries? You will be end-to-end responsible for sourcing for projects for clients in The Netherlands, France, Spain, Germany, Austria and CZ.
Our client (with a center of excellence located in Eindhoven) is a trading group that offers its customers a full-service solution as supply chain partner for sourcing, quality control and logistics for C-parts. (Fasteners & small metal parts).
What’s on your schedule
- End-to-end responsible for sourcing for the assigned projects.
- Analyze customer requirements.
- Select the most competitive suppliers.
- Validate the samples.
- Mechanical Engineering education or business education with experience in an international technical environment
- Preferably knowledge of metal manufacturing processes
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- International oriented with an entrepreneurial drive
- Fluent in English. Bonus is Dutch, German or French
What’s there for you
- Positive and open-minded environment.
- Opportunity to relocate to other locations.
- High degree of responsibility and freedom in a flat organization
Good to know
The people working at our client are entrepreneurs with an international outlook. The business is all about speed, trust and dedication. With more than 1,400 team members in 28 countries they are dedicated to deliver their customers C-parts. Does this sound like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for? Apply here below! We would like to receive a resume as well as a motivation letter.
In case you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact Egbert van der Meijs via email: egbert @ jointhedutch.com